Monday, April 25, 2005

Just another Monday

Today has been a typical Monday. N went to preschool. J and I went to the grocery store. Then we came home and played until it was time to pick N back up.

Now the kids have spent the afternoon fighting with each other.

We've had some rain, but it hasn't ended the pollen problem. My car is still covered in yellow dust. I guess the trees aren't done producing it. I've been trying stinging nettle capsules to defeat the allergies, but it's hard to tell if they are making any difference.

Our neighbor hasn't worked on her house in months. She'll be lucky to move in by the time school starts this September. I think she bought the house a year ago next month and hasn't fixed it up enough to live in, She did get a new roof and siding so it looks good from the outside, though. It still lacks walls, plumbing, insulation, heating/cooling, and electricity though.

Even though it's only 64 °F outside, J is running around the house in a bathing suit pretending her bedroom is the beach. Our house is only slightly warmer than outdoors, so it's not warm enough for me to run around in a swimsuit.

I got some golden beets at the supermarket Saturday. Now I need to search the Internet to figure out what to do with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home