Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Busy

I've got a moment to post before I'm meeting a friend for lunch. I've been quite busy since I got back from my vacation. I've gone to a beach on an inland lake a couple times with my kids and friends with kids. I got a bit of a sunburn even though I was slathered in sunscreen and added a t-shirt part of the time, but that was last week.

This week my kids are gone four half-days a week to "summer camp" at the preschool my son went to and my daughter will go to in the fall. Yesterday the big thing I got done while they were gone was getting my car's oil changed. I hate doing it if I have to bring them along; they get so bored and unruly.

Today I was at my husband's office getting together the stuff for his monthly report to his corportate office. I had to run it by the post office to overnight it to the corporate office. Now I'm back home for just a moment.

It's been hot and humid here. We haven't had any rain since the remnants of Tropical Storm Cindy came through last week and left us over three inches of rain (thank goodness).

I'm appalled at the terrorist attacks in London last Thursday. I don't know if England has the death penalty or if it applies to terrorist, but I certainly hope so.

Yesterday I got stung by a wasp when I was out trying to find a few ears of sweet corn for dinner. My husband went out later and found the nest and applied apicide. It was painful, but I have no bee allergies so I'm fine.

I'm out of time. Gotta go!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I really didn't go anywhere. I've just had lots to do. Thanks for the welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home