Humidity
I think we were only in the upper 80s today, but the humidity was horrid. Sweat dripped off my face as I just walked through my yard this morning. I think it will be mostly in the 90s and just as humid in the days to come. I guess it's a typical summer.
"Summer camp" is half over now for the kids. They return for the second four-day week next Monday. I got my dining room floor mopped and my picnic table scrubbed while they were at camp, and I talked for a while to a neighbor. Perhaps next week I can paint the picnic table. I think I should dump some bleach on it first, though, because some of it is growing mildew.
Tomorrow we're going to a friend's house who has three small children. Hopefully the kids will be happy playing so my friend and I can sit around and talk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home