Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just another day

I managed to go to the park after dropping J off at preschool. I had a nice 30-minute walk in the woods. Of course, I had to use the restroom about 15 minutes into the walk. Fortunately, this park has one. I don't think it's heated any more than enough to keep the pipes from freezing. This morning the temperature was just below freezing. The restroom has stainless steel toilets without seats. They were cold, but if you gotta go, you gotta go. At least there was a restroom.

K made a fire in the woodstove last night. I was finally warm for once yesterday evening. It was very nice.

Yesterday, I did get my load of stuff to the thrift shop and got gas in my car. Then I came home and napped for about half an hour before going to the supermarket. Even with the nap I fell asleep around 9 p.m. last night.

I slept until about 7 a.m. this morning. I'd like another nap, but I don't think I'm going to bother today. We'll see. I'd like to vacuum the house and then mop my vinyl floors (kitchen and bathrooms). I already dumped all the trash and cleaned the mirrors. That plus the walk have worn me out.

Well, I need to go pick up the house so if I decide to vacuum, the floors are clear of junk and toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home