More Christmas shopping
I did more Christmas shopping after dropping J off at preschool. I made arrangements for Santa to get the kids bikes. They only have a tricycle now. They will have to learn in the yard since we've no where to ride a bike. That's why I haven't pursued bicycles before. I finally realized my kids will grow up unable to ride a bike if I don't see to it they have bicycles. At my son's age (5 1/2) they recommended skipping the training wheels. I decided to get them anyway so he doesn't cry when his little sister is able to ride her bike with no problem, and all he does is fall off his.
J and I took a drive to find the new hospital where I'm supposed to deliver my baby. It's a lot farther away than the one the kids were born at. I'd have to change doctors if I really want to remain that the hospital nearest me. I think most of the rest of my appointments will be at the medical office part of that hospital, beginning with my appointment Friday.
K won't be home until after the kids are in bed probably. He's spending at least 2 1/2 hours showing our rental unit this evening. I was able to schedule five appointments for this evening--one after the next. We're having smoked sausage and macaroni and cheese for dinner, something my husband doesn't like but the kids do. He will get some fast food before he goes to the rental. I told him to pick up a newspaper to read between appointments because the kids shredded his favorite section of our paper this morning (comics, crossword section).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home