Merry Christmas!
I had a nap earlier in the afternoon. Clean-up from dinner wore me out. When I awoke, the rain had stopped, and my husband had the kids out in the yard, trying to teach them how to ride their new bicycles. He had more patience than I do with that project. We only have a tiny bit of concrete by our basketball hoop. Otherwise, the kids will have to learn to ride in the lawn. Our driveway is made of crushed rocks. I grew up riding on a concrete driveway and concrete sidewalks. A bike is much easier to use that way.
The kids got an astounding number of presents. Fortunately, there was a lot of clothing because they both could use some. I think I'll still need to get my son some pajamas that fit and my daughter some more socks that fit.
I got a new food processor from my husband. It even came with a video, which I watched earlier today after the kids saw their new DVD, Madegascar. My son got a couple remote control trucks, but his favorite thing was the Dirt Devil cordless hand vaccuum I got him. He and my brother are the only ones I know who actually like to clean. My daughter got a lot of toy horses. She climbed into the largest box people used to ship us presents, and she played with her horses for quite a while.
My mom called me earlier, and I've called my brother. I still need to call my dad today. He's probably gone out to the movies. They movies are usually open on Christmas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home