Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm not headed for labor soon!

I got a call from my doctor's office today. They had the results of the pap-like test I had Friday. It was negative, meaning there is a 99 % chance I will be pregnant two weeks from last Friday. That is very good, since I'll be only 36 weeks pregnant on St. Patrick's Day (two weeks from last Friday). I found out what the test is called. It was a fetal fibronectin test. My mom is hoping I'll hold out until April 2 at least, the day her fight arrives.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

That is good news. I have no idea what a fetal fibronectin test is but then I've never been 50% effaced so early either :-)

I'm with your Mom except I'm still holding out for the 4th. Then your Mom can have a day or so to settle in :-)

Keep well

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Angela said...

I've never been 50 % effaced this early, either.

I'd be happy with baby delivery on April 4, too. Yes, it would probably be best to let my mom settle in and the kids get used to her. They don't know her; they only see her at best a couple times a year. I, on the other hand, talk to her at least once a week on the phone, and more often usually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home