Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Katherine Elizabeth is born!

She was born Monday, April 10, at 3:52 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs even. I have no idea how long she was. I'm home, very tired, and trying to learn to breastfeed. Katie is fine. We were released from the hospital this morning. I'll try to post a picture soon, but I'm uncertain when that will be. I need to feed Katie and go to sleep if I can.

4 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Yeah. I can finally comment. I wanted to comment when I knew she'd arrived but I thought I'd better wait until you introduced her.

Congratulations Angela and family :-) Great news! Sleep when you can Angela.

Take care

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks. I'm off to bed.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Angela, that is fantastic news, beautiful name :)A bought the laptop so i've been able to log on and check your news, she is gorgeous and you look great for someone who has just had a baby!!

Hope things are going well enjoy the time with her and hope she sleeps and feeds well.

How is the breastfeeding going? How do the other kids like having a new baby sister?

Take care

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Sarah,

Thanks for complimenting my looks. I still feel large and the baby was born a week and a day ago. I'm in maternity clothing, and I'm looking forward to getting rid of it forever. It's just that I can't get my real jeans zipped yet; there is a huge roll of fat (or uterus and skin) that blocks the zipper.

So far Katie sleeps much more than N and J ever did. She's a great baby.

Breastfeeding is a failure, but I continue for a littel bit to pump.

The kids love having a baby sister. They want to hold her, feed her, and dress her. I have to help with all three tasks. J especially likes to put a bib on her since that's about the only thing I let her do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home