Out and about
I'm able to drive again! It's been a week since I was released from the hospital.
I made a run to Target and got bottles and diapers. I went to the bookstore and got Four to Score on CDs and a decaf coffee. The clerk at the coffee counter (barrista?) was very kind. Because I was carrying Kate, she put the cream and sugar in the coffee for me. Usually they just leave room in the cup and the customer puts it in himself.
The weather is beautiful It's about 77 °F. I was out for a little with my girls. N is still at school. There has been a huge truck in my driveway that is cutting down tree limbs that are touching the power lines. It's been very noisy, and I feel funny with my shirt off trying to pump knowing there are a bunch of men running around in front of my house.
Everything is greening up beautifully from the little bit of rain we've had in the past week. My heels still hurt a lot, and it is keeping me from going outside to enjoy the weather. When things settle down better with Kate, I'll need to contact my family doctor again to see about more treatment for my heel spurs.
My friend took J to school with her daughter today and yesterday. I had so much running around to do today that I didn't get a nap. Then my friend called and asked if she could take J to the park with her daughter after school. I was so glad because I was able to get a half-hour nap in. I couldn't nap as much as I wanted because I had to feed the baby, pump, etc., and then sterilize the new bottles I had purchased.
Kate exploded this afternoon. She got that mustard-yellow runny poop all over her pajamas and bedding. I'm running the load in the washer right now. Surprisingly, that's the first huge mess she's made of that nature. I think N and J had them a lot more frequently.

1 Comments:
You know i haven't had this prob yet thankfully although i'm prob jinxing myself now hehe but his poops all stay in, just his pee that doesn't.
Enjoy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home