First day of summer
It was hot today. We got to about 92 °F at our house. Tomorrow will be even hotter. I spent most of the day inside. I did take K out for a walk around the yard once, but my foot hurt too much to do it more. I guess it's good that I'm not walking around so much. Maybe it will give it a chance to heal.
Tomorrow is playgroup if I can walk enough to carry K in her carseat. Then in the afternoon N and J have their second swimming lesson. They had their first yesterday, and they liked it. Unfortunately, they aren't in the same class even though neither one of them can swim. N is in a class for six- to eleven-year-olds, and J is in a class for three- to five-year-olds. J got very bored and behaved badly waiting for N's lesson to be done. N behaved very well waiting for J's lesson to end. K was bored, too, but it was so hot and humid she just fell into a stupor during the hour we waited for the kids to complete their lessons. I think next time I might get evening lessons in hopes Mr. K can watch K so I don't have to drag her along.
I guess I should get to bed to maximize my sleep opportunities.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home