Playgroup, phone, carpet, etc.
I made it to playgroup today. I didn't think it would happen because I thought I'd spend the day waiting around to get the phone fixed.
The phone repairman arrived just after 8 a.m. and in a few minutes, determined that the problem was outside of my house. He arranged to have a crew come and fix it, but since it wasn't in my home, I didn't need to be here. When I got back from playgroup, I had a couple messages on my answering machine so I knew the phone was working again.
Right now I'm waiting for the carpet cleaner people. I've arranged to get my bedroom carpet cleaned before this weekend when Mr. K's family is coming for K's baptism. They gave me a two-hour window for their arrival, which I find perfectly reasonable. The phone company had given me a 10-hour window for their arrival.
N will be home from school soon. He's out two hours early for the final three days of school. Tomorrow is his last day of kindergarten. It seems like he was a red, grumpy, screaming baby so recently.

2 Comments:
I think I'm off playgroup for the next few weeks. L might still get chickenpox and be contagious :-)
After all my whinging about how boring playgroup has become.... I'd love to be able to go there :-)
Last day of kindergarten for N?? How fast has that gone? It seems like last week that he was just starting school. :-)
Take care
How funny it is that you miss stuff you didn't think you enjoyed until you can't do it.
I hope you can get out soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home