None
J has a friend over to play with right now. They are both dressed up as Disney princesses. So far they seem to play better and fight less than J does with N.
As always, I'm tired. I probably have a month or two left of this getting up in the night. I can't wait. Lately I've noticed K is lifting up her legs and rolling onto her side. She's trying to roll over but can't yet. I'm not sure how long between when they start trying and when they have a success, but I'm guessing it's a long time because N didn't roll over until about five months old, and J was about four months old. K will be two months old tomorrow. I have learned from experience that early mobility leads to early getting into stuff--not necessarily good. No point in rushing the crawling/walking thing.
N is having field day at his school today. I had to coat him in sunscreen before he left for school. I'm having J's friend over so her mom can go help at field day. She has a son in N's class.
I need a haircut. Hopefully I'll get one this weekend. The following weekend K will be baptized, and people will be taking a lot of pictures. I prefer my hair to be less ragged. The chances are good a picture will end up in the family calendar, and I'll have to look at it for an entire month.

6 Comments:
I hate having my photo taken and G is a photographer. I also hate having my haircut because I have funny hair that kinks and curls :-)
I agree about the crawling/walking thing. I used to get S and D to trip L over but it didn't work LOL Once she's mobile you'll need those eyes in the back of your head even more than you already do.
I'm looking forward to seeing photos of K's baptism. She must have grown and changed so much :-)
Take care
Brilly
Do you mean G's profession is a photographer?
I dislike having my picture taken and getting haircuts, too. My hair is straight unless I apply a curling iron. My bangs grow strait into my eyes. I usually cut them myself (very unevenly) about three times between getting a real haircut. The last time I cut my bangs, I made them super uneven. I was able to get that fixed last Sunday.
K has changed a lot. She's two months old now. I should upload a newer picture.
Hi again :-) G is a press photographer. He's been one since 1979. He's won a Walkley Award for photojournalism and was the Australian press photographer of the year in 1983.
You'd think I'd be used to being photographed but I still hate it :-)
Brilly,
Wow! You're married to a famous photographer. That must be an exciting career at times. I'm suprised you aren't used to being photographed by now.
G's work can be very exciting and interesting. It can also be very sad and tragic :-(
I've been thinking about why I don't like being photographed. I know to stand slightly side on and look just to the side of the camera etc. I don't like it because I don't feel that I'm an attractive looking person and photos just bring it home to me :-( If I don't see myself I can imagine that I'm pretty :-) Pathetic at my age, huh?
Brilly,
I think that's the same reason I don't like my picture taken. I think I'm nearing your age (I'm 36), and I don't expect to ever outgrow it. If you're pathetic, so am I.
Post a Comment
<< Home