Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No phone

I tried to make a phone call yesterday only to find no dial tone. I tried plugging a phone into our outdoor box--still no dial tone. I called on my cell phone to get the phone fixed. I never talked to a real person, but someone is suppposed to fix it tomorrow between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. I need to remain home until they've fixed the phone.

Fortunately I had my cell phone's password reset a couple weeks ago. I forgot what it was about three years ago, right after I got the phone. I don't use the phone much so I didn't care. I'm not even positive how to answer the darned thing, but I have a pretty good guess.

I've unplugged all the phones, let them sit a while, and tried again. Still no dial tone. The very strange thing is that I have Internet connection, even though it's DSL through the phone jack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home