Sunday, October 29, 2006

Missing Church

We're skipping church today because I don't feel well enough to go. I also don't want to cough all over the congregation. N and J have left with their dad for their Sunday school class. Last week they even missed that because no one was well enough to take them and because I had the car at the urgent care facility with my mom when it was time to leave for Sunday school.

The clocks have been set back an hour. K doesn't understand this and made me get up early. She was poopy. Brenna (my cat) doesn't understand the time change, either. She started crying outside my door once K was crying for me to change her.

Right now K is rolling around on the floor with a blanket and a baby spoon. She's making lots of happy noises. This will last until her head crashes against the floor.

I should use this time at the computer with no N and J to play one of my Nancy Drew games. The kids either boss me around in the game when they are home, or climb all over me, causing pain from their elbows, knees, and bony butts so I can't enjoy the game. Here's my chance to try it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home