Sunday
We made it to church today. I think we've missed the past couple Sundays due to illness. I'm not sure we should have gone today with how much N was coughing. K has dirty snot all over her nose all the time, no matter how much I try to keep it clean.
Mr. K mowed the rental house lawn this afternoon. Now he's taken N and J to the park to ride their bicycles. K is home with me and just finished a bottle. She was happily eating a scrap of paper she found on the floor until I caught her at it. I don't know why she eats paper; she won't eat baby food.
The frost killed my elephant ears. They grew back after last winter so I'm hoping they'll do it again. I'm not planning on removing the bulbs from the ground for the winter.
Election Day is Tuesday. I'm pretty much upset with all polititians right now; they keep calling me with recorded calls, filling my mailbox with junk mail, and most of the TV and radio commercials are political so I have to keep changing channels. I'm looking forward to the election being over. I don't know if Mr. K will be around at all to watch the kids or if I'll have to bring them all to the polls.

2 Comments:
Tuesday seems like a really strange day to have an election. Ours are always on Saturdays.
Saturdays seem strange to me; I guess it's what you are used to.
Post a Comment
<< Home