Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Proof Kate Can Walk


We had a nice, sunny day, and I took the girls over to the neighbor's house and took photos. My neighbor doesn't have chicken poop all over his yard the way I do. Anyway, I was able to catch this picture of K that to me demonstrates she is walking now.

4 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

She looks like she's thinking 'Yay! Spring!' Cute picture :)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Great photo. She's looking pretty pleased with herself. Did she like the texture of the grass under her feet?

It's hard to imagine that she's walking already. It seems like she was only born a few months ago!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks for the compliments.

K likes to walk barefoot outside, but I'm planning to get her shoes next week.

I agree that it's hard to believe how fast she's changed.

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Kate, great pic she looks like she is having a ball :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home