The hot side of the Cold War
I grew up in the 70s and 80s, during the Cold War. Of course I know the Russians are the bad guys. They always have been, and I suspect I will never trust them, even though the U.S.S.R has been gone for what is getting close to two decades. I do not trust President Vladimir Putin. I still consider him to be KGB. In no way do I trust the man. Generally I've even considered him to be unattractive, too.
Well, I have to revise that last bit. I just saw a news story that includes a topless picture of President Putin. He's actually a very good-looking man in just his trousers. I'd never have guessed. I'll try to post the link.
Anyway, it doesn't change my politics. It just surprises me.
Also it has me hoping President Bush doesn't get the idea that he should pose topless, too. He looks just fine in a suit, and I really don't want to see any president of ours without all his clothing on. It's not dignified.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home