Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mr. K has a conference call tonight

Mr. K has gone to his office to have a conference call with other offices. I think he's mostly talking with people on the other coast. That's why his call is so late; they are three hours behind us in California. He helped get the kids bathed tonight before his call. Now the little guys are almost ready for bed, but no one wants to go to bed.

Tomorrow night Mr. K has four appointments scheduled with potential tenants at our rental house. We'll see how many actually show up. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a tenant. Then Mr. K will begin looking for another rental house.

I had to pick N up from Loreto an hour and a half early today. He had a fall on the playground. He has many minor scrapes and bumps--his cheek, foot, knee, and shoulder. None are serious, but I guess he felt pretty bad.

He's refusing to learn what he is supposed to of the Apostles' Creed. I don't know how to make him learn it. I'm keeping him off the computer until he gets the part learned that he's supposed to.

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

What is the apostle's creed?

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Angela said...

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and Earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the holy Spirit, the Holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Sometimes it is recited during mass. Usually a similar but longer creed its recited at each mass. It's called the "Nicene Creed." I don't know who decides or how it is decided which creed to use. I don't know either creed and have no plans to learn them. I agreed to raise any kids we had Catholic before I even married Mr. K, so they'll be jumping through a lot of hoops I don't understand and don't have much interest in.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Interesting. I don't know much about the Catholic church. I've never even been to a Catholic service. Thanks for the info :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home