I want to get some little girl pony tail holders and try them out on her. I think she might have enough hair for a little pony tail. If not, it won't be long. The dress is a hand-me-down someone gave to Jessica. She only wore it once because the size and season were all wrong for her. K wears it at least once a week. It has a matching hat, but none of my kids will wear hats.
N used to have shoes just like hers, but they were white with navy trim. K has sandals, but she pulls them off so quickly that I've been keeping her in tennis shoes.
5 Comments:
Awww isn't she just the cutest thing and look at all that hair, its quite long isn't it! Love the dress!
I want to get some little girl pony tail holders and try them out on her. I think she might have enough hair for a little pony tail. If not, it won't be long. The dress is a hand-me-down someone gave to Jessica. She only wore it once because the size and season were all wrong for her. K wears it at least once a week. It has a matching hat, but none of my kids will wear hats.
So pretty!!!
She's growing up so fast. I love her little shoes and socks. Boys don't have all of those cool summer shoes.
N used to have shoes just like hers, but they were white with navy trim. K has sandals, but she pulls them off so quickly that I've been keeping her in tennis shoes.
Post a Comment
<< Home