Monday, July 30, 2007

Humidity

It is humid today. I think it's only in the upper 80s, but it just seem so much yuckier because of the humidity. We did get 0.8" of rain yesterday, which we badly needed. I wish it would rain more or dry out. I put some clothing out on the line to dry, but I think it will still be quite damp at the end of the day.

I took N to his Loreto. It was very crowded. The parking lot was chaos, as was the sanctuary where the kids met up with their teachers. He's supposed to learn the apostle's creed by Friday. I hope his dad will help him. N is like me; we both have problems memorizing things word-for-word. Mr. K and J can do it pretty easily.

J wants me to find her something to eat, so I need to go.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

When does N go back to school and when does J start kindergarten?

I hope your colds are getting better :-)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Angela said...

N and J go to school the day after Labor Day (or September 4).

I think J and K are starting to feel better. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home