None
It's a cold and rainy day after Christmas. I dragged the kids to the gym this morning. It is hard enough to find the ambition to haul myself there regularly, but to get N and J into the car takes so much more effort because they don't like to go. They go back to school on January 2, so I won't have to motivate (threaten) all of us to go for much longer.
J got a Disney princess camping set for Christmas. It has a tent, sleeping bag, water bottle, compass, and one more thing I forget. She begged to sleep with N in it last night. I agreed finally, but told them they had to do it in the livingroom an not the bedroom with K. Around 11 p.m., J was up and took herself to bed, telling me she couldn't fall asleep in the tent. N got up to pee in the night, and took himself back to his bed instead of the tent. They are playing in it right now while K naps.
I'm pretty tired, and have been for a couple days. Yesterday I spent most of the day cooking. I think I'm going to rest instead of writing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home