Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

I'm playing with the computer and drinking a plastic glass of mead. I think it will be better when it ages more, but it is what is available now. We don't have any Coke, so Jack and Coke is out of the question tonight.

I dressed the girls in the matching outfits that they got for Christmas. I tried to get a picture, but none came out all that well. I thought they looked cute, but I wouldn't do it every day.

We made it to the gym today, and got doughnuts afterwards. I only got a coffee with cream and sugar. I hadn't planned to go to the gym tomorrow, but I hear they'll give us free t-shirts if we show up. I don't have to stay and work out.

The kids go back to school on Wednesday. I think we're all ready. K and I can get back to our regular routines.

Hopefully no one will get me up in the night. Hopefully I'll get to sleep in tomorrow morning.

I got an e-mail from my friend in Nebraska. She's went shopping this afternoon for a new outfit to wear tonight. She's going out with her roommate for dinner, drinks, and after hours dancing. (I think the after hours dancing means after the hours they can serve alcohol.) Years ago I realized I hate that kind of thing, so it's just as well I have the kids and won't be going anywhere. She has no kids and does many things that would even enter my mind to do, even if I didn't have kids.

Mr. K, N, and J are watching Shrek 2 on TV. K is in bed. I'm hoping to play some games at the CafeCrowd yet this evening. What a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home