Monday, February 04, 2008

I spoke a little Spanish

I remembered my Spanish for Gringos book this time when I went to the gym, so I worked on it for a little while K was in the child care after I worked out. I quit when I realized there was so much vocabulary that it wasn't sinking in anymore.

Then I decided to pick up lunch at La Milpa, an rather authentic Mexican restaurant. I asked the lady at the counter (in Spanish) if she spoke English, and she said not much, so we mostly did my transaction in Spanish with just a touch of English.

K is fussing up a storm so I think I'll color with her or take her outside.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

The webkinz arrived today!! L was so excited :_) It looks like our dog Guv so he's called it Guvo. He's done the adoption and played a few games. He needs a bit of help to find his way around the site but he's loving it. Thank you so much for sending it too us.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I sent you an e-mail with some tips for L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home