Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back Yard--360 °


Back Yard--360 °
Originally uploaded by greycharleigh
Here is a video of my back yard. I turn all the way around while I'm filming. Hopefully I don't make anyone too dizzy.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

That is so cool. I waited for it to fully load and then replayed it. It looks great on full screen. You have a nice voice, easy to listen to.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thank you.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these videos, so cool. Your backyard is lovely and so big. Your vegie patch looks good, reminds me we have to get into ours again this weekend.

Its a shame you live so far away, Harry would adore being able to play with K in the mud lol.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Angela said...

For a yard, it is big compared to the yards I grew up with. Four or five of those yards could fit on my acre lot. I'd love to have many acres of land and a hobby farm, but that probably never will happen, or certainly no time soon. Until then, I'll enjoy what I have.

Kate would love to have a mud buddy her age. Nick and Jess play with her in the mud sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home