Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jessica and I discuss her rocks

This is a pointless video clip, but I guess you can hear my accent on it. You might need to see it twice if it skips a lot the first time. When I watched it, the second time was much better. I got that video camera, but just a few seconds of video make such a huge file that I doubt I'll put much on. My house is too messy to video tape, and there are things thrown around a lot of my yard. I'm likelier to shoot outdoor video, though.

Also, until I got this camera last week, I'd never used a video camera before. I'm not very good at it. I think I swing it around too quickly. Sometimes watching my videos makes me queasy. The first few I shot were sideways because I didn't realize which side I had to have up to film video. It's used like a camera held sideways.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe Angela that was so cool to hear your voice, love your accent! My friend who moved to the US says a few words like you do now.

I hate the sound of my own voice so i never use videos where you can hear me lol

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

That was great. You have a melodious voice :-) You sound a bit like Terri Irwin.
I hate hearing myself on tape. I have a really deep voice.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I don't much like my voice, but I like to talk so it would be hard to take video without commenting.

I've never thought Terri Irwin has much of an accent so hers must be similar to mine. I think she's from the Pacific northwest. I'm from the midwest even though I live in the south.

I'll probably put up more videos until I get bored with it. Probably they'll all be pretty pointless but very short since even a few seconds of video is a huge file to upload. I just shot a 360 ° view of my back yard this morning that isn't as short as I'd like, but I'll probably upload.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home