Friday, May 23, 2008

School Woes

Shortly after that last post, N's vice-principal called me. We had a speaker phone conference with me, N, his teacher, and the vice-principal.

N and another boy (the one we're going fishing with tomorrow morning) were being vulgar around other classmates and discussing private body parts and perhaps toilet paper, and refused to understand that their vulgarity was upsetting their classmates. (I'm not certain what was really said and I'll probably never know.) N told me his classmates are a bunch of tattletales. He has no remorse for his vulgarity. He has little respect for his teachers, also.

The other boy's mom was volunteering at the school so she got dragged into this before I was.

N won't be home directly after school today, either. He's going home with another friend from school, and I think he'll be staying for dinner.

N's dad is going to be enraged by this probably. I'm just disgusted that my son's manners are so poor.

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, sorry to read you are having school troubles with N. Hope things work out and N realises what he did was naughty. I guess with boys at school its more common thing than we realise.

It sounds like they dealt with it pretty quickly which is good!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Is the school setting any sort of punishment?

Boys seem to enjoy toilet humour but they need to know when and where.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Angela said...

N was punished by having to sit out recess and then having to go to the office, see the vice-principal, and have him call me.

N's been stopped all weekend (today's a holiday) for starting to say things about his underwear, butts, poop, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home