As I start this, I haven't thought of one
The kids will be home from school in half an hour, and I haven't figured out for sure what I'll be making for dinner. I think I'll cut up smoked sausage and throw it into some red beans and rice from a mix. I like it. I'm hesitant to, though, because the kids hate it so much.
N has a Cub Scout den meeting tonight. Probably Mr. K will take him. Tomorrow he has a Cub Scout pack meeting. The whole family will go to that meeting.
K and I were at Walmart today. Their food prices are coming back down. Now I worry about a depression instead of rampant inflation, although I'm afraid that will come, too, since the government turned on the printing presses. I just can't find happiness thinking about the economy.
I got a new Nancy Drew game for my computer. I'm trying to save it for Christmas vacation with the kids. I don't know if I can hold out that long. Maybe we'll open it up during their time off at Thanksgiving next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home