Thursday, November 20, 2008

Space Shuttle

I think I just saw the space shuttle Endeavor fly overhead. It's dark out, and it was a very bright light moving rather rapidly across the sky.

My neighbor (who lives in the shed) stopped by at 6:10 p.m. and said something about looking for the space shuttle between 6:12 and 6:17 p.m. in the southwest part of the sky. Mr. K, N and J went right out. I wasn't going to bother, but K wanted to go out, so towards the end of that time frame, I got her in a jacket and shoes and took her out. Mr. K had spotted the shuttle at that point, and it was moving across the sky. He pointed it out to me, and there it was!

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool, i'd love to have seen it!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I'll have to find out when we can see it.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

OK apparently I can see it tomorrow morning at 5.14am

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Angela said...

That's too early for me, Brilly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home