Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of the Weekend

It's Sunday, and the day is nearly over. My cough was so bad that we skipped church. We got the kids to Sunday school, though.

Later in the day, we went to the community association building (which we've joined in order to use the pool in the summer) for an Easter egg hunt. The kids had a great time. I ran into some ladies that I know from Cub Scouts, and one of them spends a lot of time at the kids' school's greenhouse. She told me to stop by sometime while she's there, and she'll show me around. I am looking forward to that.

I'm hoping my cold will be better by next week. I can talk better now, but my cold keeps me up.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

It's great that the kids school has it's own greenhouse. The kids old school used to have a vegie garden. This school has a 'green team' but they plant natives and do bush care. They pull out non natives and replant with natives.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I like the greenhouse concept, too. I would have loved on when I went to school.

I remember we sprouted pea sees in floral foam with no nutrients so we could see the plant start out. Once it ran out of its own food, they died. I was very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home