Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick kid again

J got sent home from school Monday afternoon with a fever. She's still got a slight one today (under 100 °F) and she's seeming a lot more alert, so I'm hoping she'll be able to go to school tomorrow. at her highest, she was close to 103 °F. She has a sore throat and a slight cough, too.

So far I haven't bothered taking her to the doctor's office. I get so tired of hearing it's just a virus and that all we can do is have her consume fluids and Tylenol.

I had a dental appointment today, but I had to cancel it because of being home with J. I was supposed to go to the office to pick up payroll taxes and take them to the bank and to mail the monthly report to the corporate office. The office manager will have to do that herself now since I'm stuck home. It was also gym day, but I'm skipping that, too.

I'm feeling very tired. I'm adjusting poorly to the change in the clocks for daylight savings time. I wish we'd just stay in daylight savings time all year.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

hope J is feeling better now. I usually feel tired when our clocks go back to normal time. I cope OK going forward.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Angela said...

J is feeling better. She has an orthodontist appointment this morning (Thursday). Then I'll take her back to school for her first day back since she got sick. K has a slight fever (under 100 °F) this morning, so she may be next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home