Friday, March 27, 2009

My Littlest Angel


Kate has fallen asleep on the recliner. We had to make the hard decision about waking her up for the Cub Scout Pack meeting. She said she wanted to go, but if awaken, she might be a big brat. I decided to skip the pack meeting because of my very bad cough. I could have kept her home with me, but if she woke up and found she didn't get to go, she'd have made me miserable for the rest of the evening.

Mr. K decided to wake her up and ask her if she still wanted to go. She did, and so far she hasn't been fussy. Mr. K and the kids just left for the pack meeting. When I'm done here, I need to go clean my kitchen. Then I'll have a little time to myself. I feel so bad, though, about Mr. K being stuck out in public with all three kids. That's something I try very hard to avoid. They are difficult to manage. I know what my mom meant when she said about my brother and me, "I wouldn't take you to a pick sticking!"

I think we may go to the farm from which we get our chickens and rabbits tomorrow. We need to get a new rooster. None of the eggs Mr. K put in the incubator had been fertilized it turned out. Red Walter needs to go, and we need a more manly rooster.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home