Thursday, April 23, 2009

No class

I tried to sign up for an on-line computer class for this summer. I had no luck. All the sections were already full. I'm trying to reach an adviser to make sure that if I don't take a class, that I still get to keep my math score and I don't have to take that math placement class again. Maybe next summer I can get a class. Otherwise, I plan to see about taking a class when I put K in preschool in the fall of 2010. At that time I'd be willing to take something that might require writing papers, but for now, I just don't see how I could manage that.

I sent away for copies of all my out-of-state transcripts, including my high school transcript. I'll need them to take unopened to the community college to see which classes I might be able to apply my existing credits towards.

I got a little of my garden planted today. I got my zucchinis and summer squash seedlings into the ground, along with some pepper plants and two tomatoes. I need to sprout a lot more tomatoes from seeds, and I'm a bit behind on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home