Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I finally got the information together from everyone for the Cub Scout tour permit. Amazingly, I was able to get it to the lady who was faxing in the application before she faxed it because she had been ill Monday and hadn't done it then.

I can't believe how much some people ignore deadlines, phone calls, and e-mails.

I've still got to work with another assistant planner about the cookout. She was useless on gathering data, but I understand she's good with food. Thank goodness because I'm not. I'm reasonably good about nagging people, though.

We found that one of our tenants who hadn't been paying rent wasn't paying rent because she was incarcerated. She told me her family moved her out of the apartment, but that when they went there one time, the back door was open and our washer and dryer were stolen.

Thankfully, we sold the first (and cheapest) of our rentals on April 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home