Sunday, May 24, 2009

Made it Fishing

I made it fishing this evening. Mr. K caught a bass. It's in the freezer with the bass from last time I had success. Now I think I have enough bass fillets for a meal.

N is at a friend's apartment for the night. As far as I can recall, it's his first sleepover. He and his friend spent a lot of time at the apartment swimming pool this afternoon.

I turned over an area of dirt in my cutting garden and got my seeds in. It sprinkled a little on and off today. My garden could use a rain. It may get one tomorrow. If it doesn't, I think I'll need to water.

My nephew (Mr. K's sister's 4-year-old son) is in the hospital with periorbital cellulitis. (As far as I can tell, that's cellulitis around the eye. I had it on my foot once.) He's getting antibiotics through an IV, and his eye had swollen up badly. It had all been caused by a sinus infection that went crazy. We're hoping he gets to go home from the hospital today. He's been there since last Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Good to see you posting again, i've missed seeing your posts.

Sorry you are so busy, hope it eases up a bit soon for you!

Fishing sounds fun. We are going away in a couple months for a week camping with the inlaws and will be going fishing :) i'm looking forward to it, haven't fished since i was a kid!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

At least the fish you've caught are edible :-)

I hope the antibiotics are doing their job for your nephew. That sounds pretty nasty.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Angela said...

We're thinking of getting a management company to handle our rentals even though it will cost more. We don't seem to be having any luck selling the last three.

I hope you have a great time camping, Sarah.

My nephew was able to go back home on Monday. He's on oral antibiotics for 21 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home