Sunday, October 18, 2009

None

My cold drags on, but it's not too bad. We've had cold, wet weather lately, which makes me cough a lot when I go outside.

My Cub Scout treasurer job hid a snag. I just got two $7.40 registration checks back in the mail because of insufficient funds. I had no idea what I'm supposed to do with them, so I asked the old treasurer (who says it never happened to her) the cubmaster and his assistant (his wife), and the committee chairman what to do. I don't have clear direction yet, but I'll make something up.

I got Martha Stewart's cupcake cookbook a couple weeks ago. So far I've only enjoyed the pictures at bedtime. I'm giving some thought to trying the carrot cupcakes very soon. I just might be the only one in the house who will eat them, though. But, even if I am, I will enjoy them very much.

K is crying a little less when I drop her off at preschool. Sometimes she sings me songs she's learning there. She still isn't as well-adjusted as I had hoped she'd be by now, a month into her preschool career.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

I can't wait to hear more about your cupcakes. Post some pictures for me, please!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.
I also hope that you don't have to chase the people who both owe $7.40 it's such a small amount, you'd think they'd pay in cash.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

I hope she starts to settle in very soon. I'm sure she will.

I've read good things about the cupcake book - can't wait to see photo evidence of your foray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home