New Year's Eve
It's new year's eve, and here I am at my blog. N and J are watching something on TV with Mr. K, and K has been put to bed. We had sugar cookies and Pringles with grape pop and sparkling (and hard) cider. We got the hard cider for Christmas. Mr. K and I decided it was quite drinkable if it was well-mixed with the sparkling cider. We were supposed to have creme soda, but Walmart didn't have any when Mr. K took K there this evening.
I thought my vacuum cleaner was broken, but it worked fine when I took it in and tried to demonstrate the problem. I hope it stays fine.
I'm thinking of folding clothes and changing my sheets and then going to bed.
Happy New Year!

3 Comments:
Happy New Year to you too!
Happy New Year Angela and family. Do you watch the fireworks displays on TV on new years eve?
Snap with the vacuum cleaner except that mine was really broken and I had to buy a new one. :-)
I don't watch fireworks on TV, nor do I watch the Dick Clark special (that might be where the fireworks are; I've never seen it).
I like to be asleep by midnight. Usually I am awakened by all the gunshots at midnight, but this year I slept through it.
Post a Comment
<< Home