Saturday, December 19, 2009

Morning snow update

It looks like over a foot of snow outside. I want a shower, but the kids have gone out to play in it. Because K is so little, I don't want to be in the shower if they need me, so here I sit at the computer, where I can keep an eye on her. Mr. K is still sleeping. As soon as he gets up, I'll get a shower.

I think I'll make a loaf of bread in my bread machine once I've had my shower. It should make the house smell cozy, plus I got some almond butter at the store a couple nights ago. Coupled with my homemade peach jam, I think I'll have quite a treat.

Right now it is sleeting. It is supposed to switch back to snow as the day progresses, and we should get significant accumulation on top of what we have. I'm not sure what the totals will be, but it will be impressive, especially considering it is fall and winter doesn't start until Monday.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

Oh wow! That's very cool. :)

I wish I was having a white Christmas.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Angela said...

It remains to be seen if the snow will remain for Christmas or if it will be washed away by rain. It's looking as though some of it will still be around, though. I haven't had a white Christmas since I left Michigan twelve years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home