None
While my mom was here, she watched K so that I could go on a field trip with J's class. It's the first time I've ever been able to go on a class field trip because one can't bring siblings, and I've always had at least one at home with me. It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I got to go. We went to Pocahontas State Park and did nature things, like dipping nets into pond water to see what we could find (baby crayfish, tiny fish, mayfly larva, damselfly larva, little clams, etc.).
I finally made it to the gym today! I only went once since my mom was here, and that was when she watched K one afternoon. Between the field trip, going to the airport, K's flu, my flu, and N and J skipping school Monday due to stomach pains, it has been a very long time since I've made it to the gym.
I take my final exam next Wednesday. I've started studying, but I haven't made it very far. Mr. K's mom and dad are coming for the weekend because J has her first communion this Saturday, so I won't be able to study a lot. I'm hoping to get a lot done tomorrow. I might get a bit done tonight, yet, too.
I've been getting some things planted in my garden. I got in seeds for zinnia and sunflower seeds, kale, Swiss chard, lettuce, and an Asian green two days ago. About five days ago, I put in some rattlesnake bean seeds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home