Saturday, August 14, 2010

This and That

I have trouble coming up with titles for my posts since I never know exactly what I'll write about before I start, and it is generally a number of different, unrelated things.

We haven't heard from Mr. T yet. I don't know if he'll want Mr. K to help move his stuff this weekend or not.

We went down the road to visit Charlie, the guy with the Don't Tread on Me flag. He's going to be moving in the next few weeks most likely. He'll move a couple miles away. We'll miss him. His step-daughter and her sons (and perhaps her boyfriend) will remain in the house down the road. I don't have much in common with them. He and his wife are getting tired of sharing a home with her daughter. He's getting tired of being the baby sitter all the time.

I went to the supermarket tonight. Food prices seem to be rising again.

The girls and I have been painting our fingernails (and toenails) a lot this summer.

Last night we went to "Float Night" at the pool. I didn't go in so K had to stay in the baby pool. The kids will be taking swimming lessons again next week. J can get across the pool pretty well on her back. She's so thin and wispy that it scares me still when she's in water over her head.

J and I are using Mane and Tail shampoo. I got it on sale at the drug store. It can be used on horses, which delights her.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I know what you mean about titles, that's why I replaced them with photos.


I don't blame Charlie for feeling that way. It's nice to look after the grandkids every now and then but not all the time. Maybe he'll come and visit.


How's the mane and tail going? Do you like it better than your regular shampoo?


Food prices are going up here too, along with everything else.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Angela said...

I think the mane and tail shampoo is fine. Most days I use Head and Shoulders, but the Mane and Tail conditioner is very good; it is easy to get the brush through my wet hair.

Kate's been using the shampoo, too. She talked her dad into using it so she could join the "horse girls" (J and me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home