Happy Halloween!
We're going over to a friend's house at dusk (who lives in a neighborhood) so we can go door-to-door trick-or-treating this evening. N will be a banana again, K will be a witch or a duck, and J will be a wood fairy. We've been to a Cub Scout Halloween party and a Girl Scout Halloween party. I am pretty burned out on Halloween.
I got my paper done and turned in and my lab (worksheets) and different work sheet. I had a quiz yesterday. I have another discussion question due next weekend that has to have sources cited in the APA fashion. This class just keeps on going without much easing up. I'm wondering if we'll get any kind of a break for Thanksgiving.
Stay and play at K's preschool is supposed to start this Wednesday. I am so relieved. All the kids are home Monday and Tuesday for conferences and the election.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home