Saturday, October 16, 2010

Midterm exam done

I finished my midterm exam around lunch time today. We don't have the results back yet since there was an essay at the end, and that must be graded by the professor personally.

We ate lunch after my exam and then had a walk in a local park. There were lots of acorns around. We seem to have a heavy crop of them this year.

By next weekend I need to have a paper written. I'll start the research tonight or tomorrow. What a pain. I would like this class a lot better if it weren't for the writing.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats on finishing your exam! Hope it went well.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks, Andrea. We got the results back yesterday. I got 97% so I am very pleased.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Woot Angela :-) Great result. Well done!

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Awesome work A, well done!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

Fantastic result!! Well done!

I used to hate the writing too. I'd much rather get it over and done with in an exam than have to spend ages writing essays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home