Saturday, October 09, 2010

Just K and me

Mr. K and the others have gone on a camping trip with the other families from N's Cub Scout troop. They are going to a vacation property that belongs to the family of one of the boys. I don't know who owns it, but lots of their relatives use it. I think the girls (both other boys have a sister in the third grade like J) will sleep in the house, but the boys will be in tents in the yard. They were told to bring swimsuits so I think it is on or near the Chesapeake Bay.


My studies keep me too busy to go, plus it would mean a lot more messing around and taking both cars. K would have no one to play with anyway except that she gets along well with the other girls who will be there.

I had to take an open book/note quiz this weekend. I was awake enough to do it last night. It didn't become available until 6 p.m. yesterday. I'm generally not much for taking evening or night quizzes, but I was able to have Mr. K keep the kids away. It has to be done by midnight today, so if I had waited, no one would be here to keep K out of my hair.

K and I have gone shopping for a birthday present for a preschool friend who is having a party tomorrow evening. We also made it grocery shopping. That was very hard because she kept running off. I do not like to take her with me when I shop. She also begs for everything.

I should go work on my anatomy.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

You sounds so busy these days A, sorry i haven't commented much i've been checking in but slack with the comments :)
goodluck with the studies and hope your weekend is at least a little quieter with just K!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Sarah,

I have been busy. I haven't been keeping up with the blogs of others as much as I might like. I try to peek at yours for a baby update.

I think you're still way younger than I was with Kate, but have you noticed pregnancies are more exhausting as one ages. I found the first three months the hardest with Kate even though she was my only gem of a baby.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Have a nice time with just the two of you. Webkinz have just been released here :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home