Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday

N got invited to a sleepover party last night. I have to pick him up in about half an hour. I also need to take one of his friends home since his parents are out of town, and his 17-year-old (but driver's license-less brother) is watching him and his sister, who is J's age, for the day.

This weekend I need to do an anatomy test. So far the quizzes have been open-book but the test closed book. I've spent the week studying with that expectation. Then Friday (yesterday), the professor posted about the test and told us we can use our books and notes! I am so happy. This is about all the muscles in the body, where their origins and insertions are, and what movement they bring about in the body when they contract. Also it's about all the joints in the body and the microscopic anatomy/mechanics/electrical changes of muscle contraction. It's so much that I was just studying with the goal of being able to come up with the right answers if give multiple choice questions. Anyway, open book will be great. I know the quite well for a test of that nature. Also, instead of just giving us a window of barely over 24 hours to take the test (2 hours allowed for the test), we have a window that starts at noon today (Saturday) and ends at midnight Monday. That will make things easier for finding a time for Mr. K to watch the kids. I don't know what's gotten into my professor, but I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home