Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween Picture


I was looking at some old posts, and I noticed how much more interesting my blog was when it had more pictures (and when it had better post titles). I don't have time to take pictures much any more, and I'm not good about coming up with titles since I usually don't know what I'm going to write about when I sit down. I also don't have much time to post these days. I've got a little extra time right now because of "Stay and Play." As soon as I post, though, I need to go read some articles about muscle fibrils I got off the Internet to see if I can use any of them for my discussion question I have to have answered (with citations) by the end of Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I like the photos too. I think it's better than titles because they don't have to have anything to do with the post. :-)

I hope you enjoyed reading about muscle fibrils..... I don't even know what they are!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I don't actually enjoy the microscopic aspect of anatomy. This class is far more fun than psychology but it's a lot harder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home