Sunday, August 21, 2011

May password protect blog

I'm probably going to password protect this blog. I see from much of the on-line paperwork for the nursing program, that I pretty much can't write a word about it (not even the name of the school) on line. I can't write about anything related to patients or instructors, even if I make them anonymous. So in order to keep from slipping up, I think I'll require a password to view this blog. I still won't write about anything I believe my school's policy prevents me from discussing, but if I accidentally slip up, it won't be publicly available. That's probably the best policy.

I guess it's going to make my blog during the years of nursing school pretty uninteresting. I'll just have to keep my posts mostly about my family. Once I set a password, e-mail me if you want it. I'm sure I'll share it as long as I do not think you are from my school.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

That is probably the wisest course of action. You definitely don't want to mess with HIPPA and all that jazz. And I would like to continue reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home