Just busy
Things are going okay. I've been so busy with my school starting and then the kids'. N watched J and K for about three hours on five days while I was in class and the kids were not. Now we are all back. I've missed all the parent meetings. They've changed something at N's school's parent web site, and I can no longer figure out where is grades and assignments are, and I've been too busy to call the school so I'm just hoping N is doing well. He's only been in school for two weeks now. I've only got one week left of my first class this term. Then I take the final a week from Monday and go on to the next five-week class.
Last weekend I wrote a paper about the best amount of time to wait after giving birth to clamp the umbilical cord. This weekend I've been working on the next class module and researching gestational diabetes for a class project due on Wednesday. We've been kept so busy.
Today is my 43rd birthday. We'll go to Denny's for dinner. I bought a cake at the store last night. N is coming back from a Boy Scout repelling/camping trip early this afternoon. Fluffy, one of the kids's two favorite chickens died Friday evening. We'll tell N when he gets home. We'll be having her memorial service this afternoon.
J is taking riding lessons once a week. I am thinking of letting her quit Girl Scouts since she hates it so much. K still loves it so I'll still have to go to the meetings every Tuesday. All J wants to do is go to the horseback riding camp in the summer,but I no longer think you have to be a Girl Scout to attend camp.
Yesterday we helped put the association we joined's swimming pool to bed for the winter. I carried a lot of heavy things and today I ache a lot. That's what I get for growing old.
My mom is getting a new knee on October 1. I'll have to call the hospital that day or the next to see how she is.
We got new neighbors at the house Mr. T used to live in. They are renting from the guy who bought the place from Mr. T.

2 Comments:
A belated Happy Birthday to you. I hope you had a great day.
Did K start school this term?
Hope your new neighbours are nice.
Hi Angela, I hope you guys are all safe from the storm.
Let me know how you are going.
Take care
brilly
Post a Comment
<< Home