Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day?

I think it's Boxing Day, but since we do not celebrate it at all here, I guess it doesn't matter.

Each one of my kids had a friend over to play with today.  I was glad they had someone to play with; the weather was cold and rainy.  It was slightly above freezing and rather unpleasant.  That didn't keep J and her friend from going out in it, though.

This evening I tried to teach K how to do Sudoku puzzles.  She's starting to get it.  I got her a beginning puzzle book for Christmas.  She's using it with her new lap desk and new mechanical pencils.  Mr. K does a lot of crossword puzzles, but I don't because one has to know too many things to do crossword puzzles.  Sudoku doesn't take any special knowledge.

I have now learned how to get mp3 files for my Kindle.  I had a $3 amazon coupon from buying the kindle. I used it up and more getting American Pie, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, Bat out of Hell, and a Johnny Cash.  Mr. K had gone to work by the time I got my shower this morning.  I showered to loud Meatloaf.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Sounds like you got everything you wanted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home