End of the Year
This is it. It's the end of 2012. In one month, it will be time to try to get all my tax stuff together. It seems like I just did that.
The kids go back to school on Wednesday. I go back the following Monday. I'm planning to have someone come and redo most of my bathroom when they're at school and I'm not. It will probably run past that time, though, and I'll have to work them around my class schedule.
Kate made a "kindle" out of paper because I have one. Since she doesn't have headphones, she added ear muffs. I think the paper "tail" is the cord because it is plugged in, charging. Anyway, she's having a good time with her paper kindle, but she prefers the real one.

2 Comments:
Happy New Year!
Thanks! Happy New Year.
Post a Comment
<< Home