Another day and my posts haven't shown up
This is my third post in a row, and the other two haven't yet appeared in my blog. I'm not sure if this is just me, or if other people using Blogger have this problem.
We went to playgroup this morning. One mom brought Irish soda bread. J and I had a piece. She picked the raisins out of hers.
It was cold and snowy most of the day, but it was too warm for any of the snow to accumulate. I keep hoping we'll get some spring weather soon.
J just did a "magic trick" for me. She pulled a cat ball out of her hat and made it "disappear" by throwing it over her shoulder. She used a Lincoln Log as a magic wand. She's so cute. "Now you see it; now you don't."
Well, I'll push "Publish Post" on this post and see if/when it shows up in my blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home