Friday, March 18, 2005

Another post going who knows where

Here it is. When I go to see my blog, the last post was from early February. I don't know where the posts are going. Perhaps the blog moved and I just don't know it.

The kids and I went to Jennifer's house today to purchase the Girl Scout cookies I ordered last month. I got the peanut butter sandwich cookies and the chocolate-covered peanut butter cookies, neither of which I'd eat.

Tomorrow we go to Debbie's. She'll give us a couple antique school desks that our her parents if we want them. Her parents are going to move soon to a much smaller house, and they are trying to get rid of a lot of stuff quickly.

I talked to my mom last night.

I'll post this and hope it turns up in my blog one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home